Thursday, June 18, 2009

Soaring the Eagle

The 2nd week of my sem break is possibly my most hectic week during the holidays.. Why? Well, it's because of STE and another trip right after STE.

STE was really amazing. The only unsatisfied area is the lodging.. 6 guys cramp into a room with 3 double-decker beds.. Don't get me started with the size of the room. There is hardly space for us to walk about..

Putting lodging aside, im really satisfied. Not only me, even my "dragon" is happy. The food is marvelous with each day a different theme so that we don't feel bored with the same type of food.. Not to mention chances of meeting new friends. The activities i thought to be boring turns out to be really interactive. I actually enjoys them.

The sharing session brought several of us to tears though.. haiz.. lost my cool... anyway, im not afraid to admit that.. yes, i shed quite some tears.. :p

The only thing I regret is that i didnt took a camera with me to take all these memorable moments.. Oh well, this gimme a reason to get to know people with cameras.. hehehe.. well, this part, i guess only ste batch 2 fellas will know wat im talking bout.

Then, i also had the chance to host the last night for the singing competition.. Hosting with me is Puven.. Well, i guess both of us did quite a hell of a job.. To be honest, i think the singing competition isnt the main event.. The main event starts when the dance floor is open.. Woohoo.. The atmosphere is really high.. REALLY HIGH.. We practically dance till exhaustion. Almost everyone present dance.. Grinding, Twitching even shuffling were performed on the dance floor.. At one point, even the DJ Ozy step on stage.. An indescribale feeling of awesomeness that nite is...

Well, what more can I say.. Hmm.. Yes, a perfect end to this programme.. "STE is LEGEN- wait for it... -DARY"

5 comments:

Jeremy_wwLow said...

wat the hell damn short only...

PS: this is ur roommate!!...wkakak

Dominic Low said...

legendary. XD
not many people watch that show~~

Anonymous said...

Whoa... Wat did u share at the camp that wil even make the "impossible" of you to "possible"?! haha

lwchun said...

roommate: alamak.. u post la banyak cakap..

dominic: wat up!!! i luv this series... better than friends...

sakura-chan: ahem, i had a sensitive side of me.. :p

edmundsoon said...

diu...i got post wat...u neva read my blog la...