Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Back in UTP..

Here starts the 2nd chapter of my university life... Too "who may concern ^_^", ahem ahem... well, i got back my old room.. As usual like last sem, i didn't have the chance to go online.. so, i am basically MIA from the messenger lately.. This is my report to you... Haha..





The familiar view



The day i gt back in UTP was an early one.. I reached around 9.30am and disturbed my roommate's dream... Haha.. Sorry, Edmund.. ^^

Set that aside, i pretty much enjoy my time here at the moment.. Back to the first day, well, my leg is itching to be back in the futsal court.. umm.. the day is pretty boring cause it's all packing and moving in, so, why don't i skip to the futsal part... haha..

ok.. it's our first futsal game of the sem.. time to put my shoe to her first test.. yes.. it's a "she".. haha.. heck.. there not only me.. there is a few of us bringing their "new shoe" as well.. there is a Puma, Nike and yours truly, Adidas in the court.. hehe... in our 1st game, i scored a hat-trick (3 goals) and assist 2.. Seeing how the record speaks for itself, it's money well spend.. to my mum and dad, hehe.. the shoe is still like a new shoe.. don't worry.... well, that night, my leg is pretty sore not to mention i am really worn out.. after all it's been 2 months since i last exercise and i wake up early this morning...

now, the 1st day of the sem.. hearing my friends who came back early, there is no eye-catching "ones" around.. if u know what i mean.. but, still I'm tempted to see for myself.. ":p gome ne...." well my friends were right.. "daijobu" after the lectures, we went back our room by 5pm.. well, i thought of having a nap 1st but, there is a change in plan when my friend greet me in front of my room..

friend: hey, wan go futsal?
me: leg pain la... but wat da heck, let's go..

well, what i said is pretty stupid.. no no.. it's not the game.. tat game, i scored 2 and assist 3.. oh yeah.. i know I'm good (ss-ing) but it's what comes later... my leg is so sore that it's hurts just to walk.. (it's just the acid.. normal...) 2 futsal games in in 2 days.. that's Monday... and in the night i and my friend went for an outing.. we had pretty much fun...

on Tuesday, there is nothing much happen other than going out to eat at kampung bali... a Chinese village near our campus.. let's just say we had around 5 cars and needed 3 tables to fit all of us... wow.. it's like a university version of a CNY reunion dinner... and there is a few who didn't come back yet (from east Malaysia) to utp.. if not maybe we will need 4 tables.. @.@

on Wednesday, today, we finished early.. only 2 hours of lecture... and free till tomorrow.. well, there is likely a futsal game in the evening (provided it didnt rain) and my leg still sores a bit.. but don't worry.. i will take care of myself... anyway, i can still be reachable using my phone... u all can keep me in touch with that...

1 comments:

Joey Lee said...

surprise!!!!
come on!put some effort in ur blog la!at least add some links la!
http://joeyin0122.blogspot.com/
tis is mine.
welcome to visit.
take care lo.