Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Grand Spend

It's been a while since I last update my blog.. Seriously, there isn't anything interesting enough to be put in the blog.. So, i might as well sum up this few week in an entry... Don't get me wrong though. I still enjoy the holidays for I know I'll be miserable when I'm back to books. Well, like the title suggest, this post is mainly bout what i spent during this holiday. I know, i know it will be a boring entry.. But hey, what use is a blog if i don't update it often..

As you all know, i had bought an external hard disk. Well, the spending didn't end there.. On a Sunday (forgot which one though), we had a family outing to go shop for new year cloths.. This is something interesting actually. Not the shopping part (people who knows me knows shopping isn't my style) but getting there. My parents went for a dinner the night before and we were supposed to meet them the next day. Anyway, we go to KL using KTM.. Well, i guess the phrase "wrong place at the wrong time" is what happen next. There is a raid on the KTM by the police demanding us to show our identity card.. Well, being a good civilian, there is no need to scare.. But, unfortunately for a few people who should drop at Kuang station missed (they don't allow people to get off the train until... well, didn't pay attention). No worries.. I get off the station where I'm supposed to get off...

Back to spending part.. I would say I'm a thrifty person.. All my new clothes never exceed RM100 every new year.. However this year, something got into me and just on clothes and pants, i already spent over RM250!! A new experience, but not gonna do that again.. Why? Cause I love my wallet.. In total, I bought myself 2 shirts, (a PADINI and a SEED) a round neck T-shirt (forgot the brand but it ain't cheap) and a pants (SODA).. Gosh, previously, i bought 3 T-shirts and 2 jeans and it cost me less than RM150.. Talking bout inflation...

Then, skip to a few days later. I'm going to KL yet again.. This time with my friends.. We watch Ip Man and it's a pretty darn good movie.. The story is predictable but heck it's a martial arts movie.. All we want is one dude bashing up the others.. Hurray to Donnie Yen.. Great and genuine move.. Then, comes the messed up part.. i though of having a lunch not costing more than RM15 (c'mon it's KL) which then i spend RM20 for that.. Later that day, they all went home around 3pm and we split way where I went and look for a taekwondo equipment shop my friend told me about.. Damn, it ain't easy looking for that shop.. Took me like an hour to look for a shop that I would have reach in 10 minutes if i know the place.. Here i spend another RM185 for my BLACK BELT uniform.. Opps.. I did I say black belt.. XD Haha....... Well, getting black belt is one of my unfulfilled dreams. Can't blame me for wanna ss a little...
Looks beautiful isn't it?

Upgrade!!


Name on belt. Sweet!!

As most of my futsal friends knows, my shoes had suffer a great ordeal from playing futsal.. So, i decided to buy a futsal shoe.. Here it cost another RM130.. Normally, i would be buying a shoe less than RM70.. Yet, i easily fork out this money (I would have pay too if this pair of shoe is priced higher than that).. It's because this futsal shoe really captivate my heart.. As if it is saying "buy me... buyyyy meee.." Well, the shoe had a point.. I'm a taekwondo exponent and because of that, I can't help liking that shoe.. Hmmm, why buying a futsal shoe had something to do with takwondo? Well let the picture do the talking...

This is a taekwondo kicking shoe
This is my shoe. Big difference?
Oh ya... Its an ADIDAS shoe.. Well, I don't normally buy branded stuff.. But once in a while, it's ok i guess.. I'm really not that stingy anyway... Some more, if it's a thing you really like, it's worth it.. Beware my UTP-ian friends.. The "magician" will be back with his new touch.. (SS-ing..) Muwahaha....

The top view
All right, summing up all the stuff I had bought this holiday, RM250+RM185+RM130=RM565.. Wait wait.. That's not all, there is still RM565+RM260(for external hard disk)=RM825.. And this amount didn't include the the fares and the foods... Wow.. My wallet is seriously wounded... T.T

5 comments:

Dominic Low said...

O.O

my god. you are really willing to spend..

then again, if it were anime figurines or computer hardware i might just do the same >.<

P.S. Happy New Year!!

lwchun said...

can't help it my friend.. peace :p

Jeremy_wwLow said...

Damn bro.. Thats a lot of money.. Haha.. We'll see what the shoes can do to your game eh.. Haha.. See ya bro!!

Ivan Liaw said...

how much it cost for the belt only?

lwchun said...

jeremy : my record speaks for myself hat-trick in my first game.. wat u think... haha..

ivanov : the belt cost RM30