Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY '09

This year CNY is pretty amusing.. For starters, it's the 1st year my family members didn't *ahem* play cards to put it in better manner of speaking. XD.. then, there is also the fact it's my 1st CNY after entering utp.. Many cousins ask bout where am i studying and etc... Not to mention it's also my 1st time wearing such a "formal" shirt for this festival... well, needless to say, bro's i steal the limelight... Wakaka... Probably next year will be the same as well... Heck, of cz it'll be a new shirt....


My bros and cousins.. Guess who's my bro and who's my cousin...
The Fathers
The Mothers

Of cz.. not to be forgotten my friends.. Well, my hometown friends anyway.. My uni frens, let's jz say they don't live the same area as i am... Anyway, it's the 3rd day of CNY if I'm not mistaken.. XD.. We all hang out almost half a day... Probably the Lady Luck's smile shine on me that day.. I totally vapourise their coins.. Wakaka... Guys and gals, don't need to thanks me for lighten ur purses and wallet.. I'm glad to do so... Of cz, my childhood fren, Eddy oso slaughter quite an amount from them too... We duo totally rocks the day.. Oso need to thanks the friends who allow us to party crash their homes...

The real GOOD FRIENDS!! Some weird pose.. YAH.. I know that...


The drunken dudes.. Lucky nothing happens to the girls.. LOL!!!
By end of the CNY, I had pretty much fun with family and friends.. Not to mention my expenses in UTP for this month has been compensated from the angpow income.. Yup, it's one of the many good things during CNY especially when u r living on ur own...

0 comments: